Saturday, April 30, 2016

Not Our Wisest Moment

My husband and I are in the middle of buying a house/selling our current house. 

Sounds good, right? 

Oh did I mention that I am 8 months pregnant during this process?

I don't have my "nest" put together and it's slowly eating away at my brain and driving me up the wall. I have all the pieces, thankfully, and the bedding is going to arrive sometime next week in the mail. :) SO.EXCITED. But no nest. No nursery set up currently. :\ eek

We have been looking at houses for several months now, but mainly online. At 7 months pregnant, my husband decided to call about a house and we went to look at it a few days later. 

I kind of fell in love. Partially because it's a great house and partially because it's only a few short minutes away from my parents' house and this baby will be here sooner than later. 

WIN-WIN

We put an offer in and it was accepted. 

Now…long story short, we are in the midst of showing our house, trying to close on the new house (the sooner the better), and trying to not have this baby before we move. 

I'm fine….totally fine……

Also, I am not much help during this whole packing process and it makes me sad…ish. Thankfully my husband and my awesome mom have really helped with everything. Snaps for them!

:) Prayers are appreciated.

Sorry this is so short, but this mama has a lot on her plate at the moment!

'Tis the Season,
Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment