Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tis' The Day To Get My Hair Done


"Tis' the day to get my hair done,

fa, la, la, la, laa

la, la, la

LAAA!"

Ya'll. I am SO excited. I love getting my hair done. Bless my poor head. I was born with thick hair and I hardly ever fix it to give it any justice. My mom says that I should be thankful to have so much hair. I am thankful though...I just prefer a pony to half an hour of straightening this mane of mine.

This is me today...

HA.

I kid, I kid.

This is a before shot. 
Yes I had my hair in a pony previously as you will see by the crease. 
Yes I am over-due on a highlight.
Thank you Captain Obvious.

THIS is me today...

Hmm...I think that cat and I have the same facial expression going on....

Anyways.

I am wanting to grow my hair out long(er) again. Like it was the time before last when I   decided to chop off 4+ inches. (dumb, I know)... Is it bad that I haven't been to a salon since before spring break? YEESH.

So this salon visit will consist of a trim and a partial highlight.
It is summer after all ;)

Added little perk: Tonight is date night. :D "Woooo!"

If I remember I'll try to post an "After" shot of the mane!

Have a lovely day,

HOLLY


No comments:

Post a Comment