Friday, June 8, 2012

Confessional Friday! {Link-Up}


It's that time again...


I confess that I have SERIOUSLY been neglecting this poor blog. It just feels like I have nothing interesante to write about right now! I kinda feel like this...


I confess that the waiting game that we are playing (with school/job responses) is really taking a toll on my nerves! So I think the previous confession has been affected by it!

I confess that I SECRETLY (okay...NOT so secretly) want to see "Rock of Ages".  Am I alone here?!? I'm just hoping that it's not terrible. 

I confess that I have a newfound, passionate hatred for Kristen Stewart. She's awful and needs a good, thorough hose-down...like with a fire hose. I'm just NOT a fan. Did anyone see her at the MTV Movie Awards? Yee-uck. She was worse than Russell Brand, and I didn't believe that was possible!!!
(rant over)

I confess that I still want to see "Snow White and the Huntsman" ...even after my previous confession. 

I confess that lately I have been trying to talk my husband into getting a puppy. We have a 6 yr. old male Yorkie right now, but I reeealllyy think he needs a sister. ;) Plus I think a puppy is more reasonable than a baby right now...dontchathink?


We are lake bound!

HOLLY







1 comment: