Monday, September 24, 2012

Few & Far Between

Well....here at the Nicholson (temporary) home, we have made it through another week and are bravely starting a new one!

I'm going to attempt to play catch-up!

Two weekends ago, Aaron and I attended a benefit for one of his co-workers in Fayetteville on Friday night, which we made into a day trip to Fay since he had a few meetings.

I went and got a mani/pedi done to kill some time. Plus the weather was cold and drizzly and the nail salon sounded like a good escape.




That night we went to the benefit and DID NOT TAKE ONE SINGLE PICTURE.
(I know...what is WRONG with me?!)

Here are the other, non-important pictures that I did take...
new hog @ Hog Haus Brewery

my "old" name! how funny!

We drove back from Fayetteville and decided to stop at my parent's house in Conway. After visiting with them Saturday morning, we headed back to Bryant to get ready for a tailgate/watch party hosted by one of our couple friends. 

a good time was had by all, even though we lost!

Then this week happened....
it was painfully slow and we are so glad it's over.

EXCEPT

Joshua came to stay with us on Tuesday night and that requires a post of its own! :)

This weekend was a lot of lounging and studying (for me) and sleeping (for all) so needless to say, we feel well rested and ready to tackle this week!

Sorry for the few & far between posts,
but I have a feeling it will probably be this way for a while until we are more permanently settled.

-HOLLY




No comments:

Post a Comment