Friday, June 14, 2013

Showering Mason Everett Varner

         Once I found out that my best friend Blair was pregnant (over Christmas) I was ecstatic! I knew immediately that I wanted to do something for her! Then we found out that she was having a BOY (yay!) and I started thinking about hosting a shower.  Blair even invited me to go register with her for a few things! We had so much fun! I ended up talking to some girl friends that are Blair's age (I knew them from OBU & they were fellow EEEs) about hosting, they agreed, and we started planning! First we had to pick a location.  Ever since we have moved into our brand new house, I have been itching to show it off!  I offered immediately! The girls all agreed that it would be a good central spot, since a few hostesses didn't live close.  I had been secretly looking at cute ideas on Pinterest for weeks and already knew what I kind of wanted to do!  Blair informed us that her nursery scheme was orange with grey chevron. They also decided on a name, Mason Everett, which I looove! Aaron and I have liked the name Everett for a while so if you see it in the future, don't think we copied! ;)

       The girls and I planned and planned and it ended up being a perfect day! Everything went smoothly and everyone had a lot of fun! Pictures will suffice for the rest of this post! Mason Everett is due July 26th.


























B & her momma

The Hostesses with Blair




It was a very happy day!



-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment