Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hogs Game & A Snow Day

My dad came up last weekend and he had two extra tickets for the Hogs VS South Carolina basketball game. We were pumped because we haven't been to a basketball game this season! It's pretty surprising actually if you have ever heard my husband talk about the Razorbacks. He is obsessed. The Hogs ended up winning so there were smiles all around! I don't think I have ever been in Bud Walton Arena (that I recall) so I enjoyed my "first" Hogs basketball game! We got to hang out in my dad's company's box. They had BBQ catered and oh.my.word. it was good! We were a liiittle bit spoiled ;) They had box seats and the row right in front of the box. Aaron and I decided to post up down there to escape the congestion of the box and it was perfect because we had no one beside us or behind us!


 
pre-game warm-up

me & my Dad

me & the Hubs


We have also had some crazy weather here lately! I guess you can blame it on global warming like the hippies, or you could just blame it on Arkansas. Arkansas weather is cuh-ray-zee. We had snow Monday. I was so excited because we hadn't had hardly any snow all winter! Even though I didn't really get to enjoy it, it was pretty to look at until it melted later that afternoon. 


view from our deck

view from our deck
SOMEONE liked the snow :)

TGIAF - Thank Goodness It's Almost Friday!

Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment