Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Under the Weather

I can't believe I have gone so long without posting. Life has just been so busy lately that I just kept putting it off.  I wanted to do some catch-up posts this weekend...but my in-laws came in town AND we had community group AND we were really busy working around the townhouse.


However, today is a sick day.


It's actually Sick Day #2. 


I don't know if it's allergies or a cold, but I have been miserable.  I'm completely congested in my head, my ears and my nose. I have a cough from drainage. I keep sneezing. My body hurts and I feel lethargic. I have a constant headache from blowing my nose/congestion.... I woke up this morning at 4 am unable to breathe or be comfortable. Poor Aaron...he's trying to help me and make me comfortable but he is the one that has to get up early to go to work, so I felt awful that I woke him up. :(


Remember all of those symptoms I listed? Well Monday morning I woke up feeling that way. I decided to suck it up and go to class because we were having a big group discussion and I just hated to miss it. I go downstairs (early-luckily!) put my bags in the car and open the garage door and hop in. It doesn't even attempt to start. Zilch, nada, zero. I called Aaron because I really just didn't know what to do...  


Have I mentioned how blessed I am to have Aaron? BEYOND blessed. 


He drove from his workplace in Springdale back to Fayetteville just to jumpstart my car. I kept telling him how much I appreciated him doing that...I really did!!! I made it to class about ten minutes late and despite missing a little pop quiz for bonus points, it wasn't that big of a deal! I got my discussion points and got credit for being in class! Score!


But all day yesterday I felt worse and worse. By the time I got back in the car, all I cared about was making it home and laying down. I didn't do much yesterday. I felt a LITTLE better this morning when I got up, but I still am very congested. I just want this crud out of my system. I want to be able to study and not constantly running to blow my nose and work on our guest room without having to take breaks because I'm so lethargic.


Basically, I'm ready for the weekend.


I'm off to cook a dinner that I probably won't be able to taste! :) / :(


Loveee, Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment