Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thankful Thursdays





Today I am thankful for:


1) My BIG brother, Joshua Garland. Yesterday was his 26th birthday. He's always encouraging, loving, and praying for others. He's also got a mind like a steel trap. If I am ever telling a story or trying to remember something, I can usually just call up "Fred" (his nickname in our family) and 9 times out of 10 he will know EXACTLY what I am trying to remember! I could go on and on, but everyone who knows me knows about my love for my big brother.
WHAT a CUTIE!

2) I am thankful for WEDDINGS! Weddings = friend time for me and my friends since we live all over the  South! It is about to get really busy around the Nicholson house! We have TWO showers this weekend, one next weekend (April 7th), a wedding after that weekend (April 14th) AND another wedding after THAT (April 21st)! Busy, busy!!! I get to see some of them this weekend actually and I cannot wait. I need me some friend time, BAD.

3) I am thankful for patience. I have really been trying to work on my patience lately. If I think of something, then I want it immediately. God has given me more opportunities to be patient lately and I am very thankful for that! :)

4) I am thankful for bubble baths! I was having a stressful day yesterday and I decided to take a bubble bath. I soaked and cleared my mind and focused on all the positive things going on in my life right now...ahhhh. 

It's funny how a bubble bath can change your perspective!




SO.MUCH.BETTER.


Have a lovely day!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment