Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts

Happy Tuesday!


This past weekend was so fun! Friday night was one of my best friend's (from college) Bachelorette night! We had dinner at Samurai in Little Rock and then went back to her sister's (MOH) house and had her lingerie shower! So much FUN! I didn't take any pictures at dinner - sad - but our chef was just too funny that we spent most of our dinner cracking up at his jokes and poor english pronunciations! He was the most entertaining hibachi chef I have ever had! 


I DID take some pictures at the lingerie shower BUT I promised Amy (bride-to-be) that I wouldn't post any publicly. So I'm either emailing her the photos or putting them in a private FB album. BUT here is a picture of her cake! 
how fun?!


Speaking of FB...my husband deactivated his. He never uses it. I wish I could deactivate mine, but I just know EVERYONE would miss me too much! HA! ;) juuust kidding... But I value my ability to "creep" on people at a whim (insert evil laugh) and it is nice to be able to keep up with family that we don't get to see often! So basically, I won't be getting rid of my FB any time soon...maybe....


Back to my weekend recap. 


Saturday was the couples/Honey-Do shower for Amy and Clay (her fiancĂ©). It was good to meet Clay's friends/groomsmen and their ladies! They got a lot of goodies and I got to see some of my pledge sisters from college! 


me & my handsome hubs :)

some of my college pledge sisters
Amy (bride) is in the black shirt!

Saturday night we had dinner with my family. After dinner I had the random idea to have a "S'more Night" so my mom got the goods and my dad started a fire on the deck.  Don't worry, the fire was IN a fire pit. :) Safety first...

fi-yah

my incredibly poor attempt at a s'more pic

this ball entertained our fur ball for most of the night

On Sunday, Aaron got up and offered to spray my dad's yard with the chemical he brought for my dad. He actually enjoys walking slowly around a yard for hours on end spraying chemical. What a sweetie. He did the front, back, and side yards in about 3 hours. Oh, did I mention he bought a "backpack sprayer" that he was oh-so-excited about? He was like a kid at Christmas time! Hilarious!

ahh..he's so handsome :)))

so excited to try out the sprayer!

Okay, I think this post has gotten long enough! That's all for now! Happy Tuesday!

Have a lovely day!
Holly







No comments:

Post a Comment