Thursday, April 19, 2012

Confessional Thursday: Link-up with A Blonde Ambition Blog


Today I am doing my first blog link-up with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition Blog


First things first....


1) I have NO idea what I am doing. I'm not kidding! I'm still new to the blogging world and am kind of "technologically challenged" - to put it nicely...sooo let's just hope this works!


2) I made a batch of my mom's yummy sausage balls on Tuesday afternoon and have been eating them at almost every meal since! (EMBARASSING!)

Y'all. They are so good. SO good.



3) On a brighter note, I have been eating healthier at other meals so it kind of balances right? RIGHT?!


4) I'm making a mental note to throw away said sausage balls before I get myself into trouble....."Step away from the sausage balls and no one's figure gets hurt!" 


5) I am obsessed with this song. OBSESSED. Listened to it on repeat all morning. Currently listening to it as I type. Apparently I am a 20-something year old "Gleek" and I am NOT ASHAMED! 


Glee Cast: "How Will I Know?"


Go listen to it right now. It's amazing. Whitney would be so proud!


6) I am ashamed of numbers 2-5 so far....


7) Okay, now for a real confession... Have you ever felt like you are that friend that always has to put in the time and effort to make a relationship work because you know the other person won't? Ugh. I have been feeling like that a lot lately. I want my friendships to last, but I don't want them to be one-sided.


8) I really have been wanting to try a new exercise regimen. Like yoga or Pilates or barre. Even if it's just a fad for me, I think right now I need a little change!
Doesn't that look FUN?!



I am so excited about my first link-up! YAY!!


Have a lovely day,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment