Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

Today I am thankful for...






1) Smoothies. Oh my word. I love this smoothie place in town. It's called Inta Juice. We went by yesterday AND I stopped by before my class today! I will NOT go tomorrow.....well probably not...maybe not....crap. I may end up going by again tomorrow. I'm so excited that I may have found a just-as-yummy alternative to Starbucks! Plus, it's not as expensive AND it's healthier! Go me! :)


2) Sunshine. Yesterday was not too warm and beautiful. Today was the same! The sun was out, white fluffy clouds were out, it was great! Marley and I went on a long walk today and by the time we got back he was worn out...aka he's still napping. Is there anything better than a warm, clear, sunny day? (Answer: NO.)


I want this! :)




3) My mom. She's always there to talk to if I need her. Even if it's just a text. She's always has good advice and is encouraging and supportive!


AMEN!




4) Long-overdue catch-ups with good friends. (self-explanatory)


duh.




5) On Demand. Thanks, cable company! I love that I can catch up on shows I have missed whenever I want! Plus it is nice that when Aaron and I are having a lazy night, we can just search our On Demand and look up episodes of shows that we like! Currently we are HOOKED on The Big Bang Theory. It's hilarious and witty with just the right amount of sarcasm! Loveee it!






Be thankful today!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment