Monday, May 28, 2012

1 Year Anniversary!

May 21st, 2012.

Ladies & gents, we have officially made it through year one!

Our first year of marriage has been amazing. 

I improved my cooking skills and Aaron has proved himself to be quite the handy man.
(as I write this, he is working on one of the cars!) 

We have had our share of ups and downs.
Mostly, UPS :) 

We have spent hours and hours on the road.

We have probably eaten more pizza and watched more Redbox movies than we should.

I love Aaron more every day...

I could go on and on.. 

I'm very blessed.

He took me to Ruth's Chris for our anniversary dinner. 
We both had never been. It was delicious and we were STUFFED. Then they asked what we were celebrating and we said our first anniversary, they brought us dessert! The service was great! They even complemented our shoes haha! It was definitely a special occasion that I will never forget.

squished car pic


my chicken

Aaron's steak

our surprise dessert!
Happy 1 year!

gotta love a bow tie 


-Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment