Friday, May 18, 2012

Confessional Friday


I am linking up again with Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition for a "Friday Confesh Sesh."

Yes...I really just said that.


1) I am pretty (VERY VERY) sad that GCB has been cancelled. No, it didn't have the best actors or the best over-all plot, but it was a guilty pleasure of mine and now it's GONE. :(



2) I may or may not have recently become even more obsessive over my teeth, IF that is even possible. Some people get excited over a new outfit or magazine... I get excited about new oral hygiene products. I have recently bought some new mouth wash and I think I have literally burned some of my taste buds off...but my enamel sure is being "strengthened" (I hope)

3) My in-the-car-driving "concerts" have gotten out of control. Don't worry, I DID see you staring at me today Lady...
judge away.

4) I am a professional "creeper" when it comes to social media. If my friends/family want info about someone or something, I can usually find out. Where there's a will, there's a way... ;)

5) Aaron has taken off the next week from work & we have NO plans. Our week will consist of going and doing what we want, when we want. I can't wait :) He is long overdue to have a break and since I'm playing the waiting game with acceptance letters, we both need some time to unwind and relax.
I'm packing the suitcase at random and I love it.


oh...and Monday is our 1 year anniversary. 
That's not a confession. 
I was just sharing because I am proud.
I love my husband and can't wait for 74 more years with him.


:)

Have a lovely day,

Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment