Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Belated Mother's Day Weekend Recap

So...I meant to post this last Monday, 
but today will have to do!

Mother's Day weekend was a blur. We spent Saturday
in Searcy with the in-laws. 
Aaron's brother was graduating high school so ALLLLL their family was in town.
It had rained all day and was pretty muggy, so 
graduation was inside. Kind of disappointing, because we had to sit in the balcony due to a huge turnout.

Sunday we spent in Bryant with my family.
I really wanted to spend Mother's Day with my mom...since I know it is a difficult holiday for her. Plus my middle 
brother was finally home for the summer from 
college, so I wanted to get some family time in :)

Picture recap
Aaron & his brothers Nathan & Ethan

going to graduation at our high school alma mater

mom & her 5* kids

Aaron & I with my brothers :)

"And a good time was had by all."


Have a lovely day,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment