Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday (05.16.12)


Here's a quick version what I'm loving today!


1) Messy summer styles to keep your hair off your neck! I am ALL about these lately. With my thick, wavy hair, styles like these are a blessing!

2) Relaxed, flowy dresses. The last thing you want is your dress sticking to you when it's almost 100 degrees and humid this summer!
Love the color palette too!

3) Special occasions. I can't wait to get official settled (aka: buy a house) and start hosting parties. PInterest gives me so many ideas and I really want to start having get-togethers with friends once we have some more space (aka: a yard).
How cute are these cupcakes in a jar?
You could even do specific colors for certain occasions!
LOVE.
4) Mickey/Minnie-themed TOMS.  Saw these on Pinterest (again) and thought, "Why order them when I can MAKE them?!" So next thing on the to-do list....invest in some red TOMS. :) 
I <3 DISNEY.

Have a lovely day!

Holly







No comments:

Post a Comment