Thursday, May 3, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday (Posted Late)

*I know that it's Thursday, but for some reason I never hit "Publish" on this yesterday while I was typing! Whoopsies!*



I have quite a few things that I am currently "LOVING" but I've narrowed it down for today:

1) this nightstand. If you have been reading, you know that I have been working on my guest bedroom! This would be a perfect addition, except I would use a shabby white paint. Weekend project for the husband maybe???

2) Tall Girl Problems. I can probably find one applicable to every aspect of my life. Lately, this one has been something I have been "struggling" with ;) Ha.

3)Starbucks Refreshers. YUM. The healthier version of an energy drink and only 60 cal.? SIGN.ME.UP.

4)These little yummies. Dark chocolate is a weakness of mine, so these help curb my sweet tooth...well...most of the time!

That's really all I have for right now! I have to get our place in order because we have family coming in this weekend! One of my cousins is coming to look at the UA for his college visit! We can't wait to see them and are excited about the weekend's festivities! Aaron is VERY excited. He will take any chance he can get to talk (and talk, and talk) about his alma mater. 

GO OBU TIGERS!

Sorry...I had to! 

Have a lovely day,

Holly

3 comments:

  1. Oooo I'm loving that night stand! Let me know if (when) your hubby completes the task. Might need him to convince mine to make me one too. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha will do Sarah!

    Thanks so much Kristin! :)

    ReplyDelete