Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday (5.09.12)


What am I loving today?
(I'm glad you asked :))

1) Microbiology is OVER. FOREVER. You are looking at a budding microbiologist! I made an A in the class! WOOOO!

2) The weather today. Today it is currently "Sunny with a high of 75"- Relient K song anyone??

3) My husband. I know I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I married a good man :) He's so good to me!

4) Group Messaging.  I miss living with my girl friends and so this group message deal is as close as I'm going to get to those days again! :( / :)

5) Monogrammed...EVERYTHING. Check it: Marley Lilly Monogrammed Filigree Sterling Bracelet. It's a tad pricey, but maybe I could get it as an anniversary or birthday present?! hmm...I think yes.


6) Chambray shirts. You can dress them up or down and they have a certain southern charm. :)
7) WEDNESDAY=
ahhhh!


If you haven't seen Revenge on ABC, I would not advise watching it tonight. I would watch from the very beginning, otherwise you will be SO lost! It's such a great show!!

That's all I have for now! 



Have a lovely day,

Holly




No comments:

Post a Comment